Here’s a list of things that baffle me, as in – why would you even do this? baffled.
1. Why do couples get joint Facebook accounts? Just – just – no, you are adults, you can have your own Facebook account if you want to, you don’t have to share your interests with your spouse for cripes sake, it’s just a very bad metaphorical representation of how you are kind of too much wrapped up in each other. GROSS.
2. Why does anyone make a textbook into a big stack of paper with hole punches so you can put it in a binder? Due to the having to flip back and forth all the time, ALL YOUR PAGES WILL GET WORN AROUND THE HOLES AND THOSE HOLES WILL TEAR SOONER. GAH.
Two things that are bugging me right now. Also stats. Very not enthusiastic about stats right now. I am never taking a math class at 8 am again. Never never never. Clearly it’s bad for my grades. Well, I’m getting a 79 in there right now. But you know.
But that said, I have a lot of things to look forward to and be optimistic about. For instance:
1. That 79 in stats is currently my worst grade.
2. I will be completely done with my professional development seminar by next Tuesday. (I’ll make that a goal.)
3. My grade in German is back up to an A.
4. I am reasonably sure I did well in my interview for deputy elections commissioner in student government today.
5. Tonight I am finally watching the first half of the Doctor Who season finale with my particular cohort of fellow Whovians.
6. Everything I’m playing this Sunday at church is a familiar tune.
7. No 8 am classes next semester.
8. NO CLASS ON FRIDAYS NEXT SEMESTER I’M NOT EVEN GOING TO TRY TO EXPLAIN HOW AWESOME THIS IS.
9. I’m getting things squared away for going to Umeå. Gah it’s actually happening. WHAT.
10. My grandmother is coming from Minnesota for Thanksgiving.